Have problem to remove ESET Internet Security on PC? This page will offer three ideas to fully uninstall ESET Internet Security according to my removal experience, keep up and choose what you need.
As the thread says, I am unable to uninstall ESET Internet Security on my Windows 8.1 Pro. I’ve uninstalled it over Programs & Features already, and as far as I remember it was successful. Then, without restarting, installed Qihoo 360 Total Security, updated, then restarted the PC.
Now, whenever I restart my PC, both of them are opening themselves, and I want ESET to be gone: / Well, tried Revo Uninstaller too, Programs & Features and Revo, both show that there is NO Eset products on the machine. As I search the ESET file over Program Folder, yeah, it’s there.
How can I uninstall it without having to delete the whole folder and clean the registry from ESET entries one by one? Thanks in advance!
ESET Internet Security automatically secures transactions on Internet banking sites and helps to protect users online payment gateways. It checks your router’s security and sees who is connected. You will get an alert when someone is trying to access your webcam. Briefly, antivirus programs are basically the same to common users, and many of them are hard to uninstall.
Three Ways to Remove ESET Internet Security
There are three ways in all here to help you remove ESET Internet Security from PC, follow the instruction to uninstall it step by step.
1. Remove ESET Internet Security by Automated Tool
Download BU first;
Then follow the easy three steps to remove ESET:
Step 1. Find ESET Internet Security in the list and select it and press Run Analysis on the left;
Step 2. Select all the shown items and press Complete Uninstall
Step 3. Click on green Scan Leftovers button lights up, and then hit Delete Leftovers to completely remove ESET Internet Security 2018.
More information to completely uninstall ESET Internet Security 2018 is here right now, check to learn more.
2. Remove ESET Internet Security by ESET Uninstaller
Download the ESET Uninstaller and save it to your Desktop.
1. Restart your computer in Safe Mode.
2. In Safe Mode, double-click the installer file you saved to your Desktop in step 1 to run ESET Uninstaller tool. If you want to use the Advanced user commands below, open an Administrative command prompt first and then change to the Desktop directory.
Advanced user commands: (To view a full list of available commands for the ESET Uninstaller, type ESETUninstaller.exe /help or click to view a screenshot):
3. Read the warning and type y to confirm.
4. Review the item(s) listed under Installed ESET products, type the number that corresponds to the ESET installation in this list that you want to remove and then press the Enter key.
5. Verify that you are uninstalling the correct ESET product from operating system and type y to confirm.
6. Once the ESET Uninstaller tool has finished running, press any key to exit (or type q and then press any key) and then restart your computer in Normal Mode.
7. The uninstaller writes a log of all its processes to the ~ESETUninstaller.log file (located in the same folder as the ESETUnistaller.exe file) for future reference.
More information please read it in this blog.
3. Remove ESET Internet Security by Windows Uninstaller
1. Press the Windows key + R, type control panel in the Open field and click OK.
2. Click Uninstall a program. Check that Category is selected next to View by.
3. Double-click ESET Internet Security to open the Setup Wizard.
4. Click Next to start the wizard. In the Setup window click Remove, select a reason and click Next.
5. Hit Next and then Remove to continue until it comes to Finish;
6. Once uninstallation is complete, restart your computer now/later.
7. Press and hold the Windows key + R on your keyboard
8. Enter “regedit” in the box.
9. Then delete the following folders:
10. Right-click the key name and select Delete on the menu.
11. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.