Apple’s Family Sharing is a great feature for Mac and those iOS devices, people can share many contents inside the machine with their families without swaping passwords or sharing a common Apple ID, but some people may not known how to check if a iOS or Mac app is available for Family Sharing, and id you also have such a question, don’t worry, this post is about to tell you how to do.
Items which are eligible for Family Sharing by Apple
- TV Shows
Instructions to check if apps are eligible for Family Sharing
1. Check if iOS apps support Family Sharing
- Launch App Store on your iOS device
- Search the app you want to check Family Sharing support
- Tap on the app, and view information in the Details tab
- Check the Family Sharing section inside, if it says Yes, it means that the app is eligible for Family Sharing
2. Check if Mac apps support Family Sharing
- Launch App Store on your Mac
- Search the app you would like to check the Family Sharing
- Click the app to view its information, if you find Yes beside the Family Sharing, it must be available for Family Sharing.