Today we are going to introduce a great Home Automation Server in Mac OS X operating system.
Indigo for mac is power graphic design software with great features on Mac OS X. Indigo for Mac can simulate the physical manifestation of light to achieve near-perfect realism, and through advanced physical camera, hyper-realistic material systems and Metropolis Light Transport to simulate a complex light environment. As a mac user, you can create a simple system depend on your needs and budget, that controls only a couple of lights or you can automate your entire home.
In order to get a firm grasp of the pieces required to begin your home automation experience, you’d better read through all of the topics in this Introduction section.
Indigo Software and Mac Requirements
To install the Indigo software, you’ll need a Mac that meets these OS and hardware requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_OS_X_Lion) or higher
- Any Mac capable of running Mac OS X 10.7.5
Something you should know: Indigo requires you leave your Mac running all the time, you should plan where you are going to locate your Mac in order to control your home automation.
Its Powerful Features
1. A large number of next-generation functions are introduced into Indigo Renderer 3, for example, in the interactive scene editing and camera control, the powerful rendering engines can now support both Cuda and GPU of Opencl.
2. Edit displacement map and shading seamlessly in the same visual interface, while interact on your local area online at the same time. everything includes more could be possible in Indigo. In addition, Indigo is well known to be rendered without sacrificing unparalleled image quality.
3. Except the implantation of 4D technology, Indigo Renderer compatible includes
3ds max, Blender, Cinema 4D, SketchUp, 3ds Max, Maya, XSI, Houdini.
4. in the new version of Indigo Renderer 3, a new set of solar and sky systems has been added and has been implanted with 4D film technology compatibility, too. Moreover, the general performance of software has also been improved, GPU acceleration and real-time texture editing has been further supported, which make it much easier for users to create and render their own work.
If you think this app is powerful and you want to use it, then go to its official web to download and install one; it you are not using it anymore and feel annoyed to get rid of it when failed in removal due to the huge information, then go to this blog to find the good solution to remove it for completely.