I have installed the Free Mac Keylogger as it said in the official website, when I don’t need it anymore, I want to uninstall it from my computer, after I used the uninstaller as it provided to remove Free Keylogger for Mac, I have found remained files on my computer. It is really annoying users when the deletion is not complete to get a clean environment.
Free Mac Keylogger monitors and records keystrokes on your Mac plus the time you open and close Mac applications. And FreeMacKeylogger for Mac is absolutely FREE. Easy to install and run, FreeMacKeylogger works on Mac OS X v. 10.6 and above. Keystroke logging works in any language your Mac supports and captures text typed in any application or web page except passwords. FreeKeylogger is also a great tool for parents who want to monitor the messages their children send and the applications they run. FreeMacKeylogger is Mac OS X keylogging made easy!
Free Keylogger simplifies keylogging:
- Run Free Keylogger secretly behind its hidden, password-protected interface
- Monitor all computer users
- Capture keystrokes in all Mac applications and web pages
- Have Free Keylogger email log files to you at intervals you select
- Open the zipped log files only with your password
- Run Free Keylogger on Mac 10.8 or above
- Enjoy Free Keylogger’s quick and easy installation
- Check out Free Keylogger’s complete online help files
After the failure removal, I tried this
So I read a tutorial to fully remove Free Keylogger for Mac accidentally by the recommendation of other readers—to remove it with the help of third party tool. And it is really nice and fast to use remover to get rid of it for now I have found. Only three simple steps that can delete all the leftovers for truly: Locate the target << Start scanning << Removed successfully. You have no idea things could be so easier if you have not tried this toll for once, o I thought I would share since there is little info out there. Go to this tutorial to get rid of Free Keylogger now.